What do you think

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wjskip

Status
Not open for further replies.

wjskip

Almost hate to post a pic here after looking at the artwork already submitted. I am new at this and the photography leaves something to be desired

20072262135_1.jpg.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mick

Great looking pens Bill, The finish looks flawless. The only thing I see wrong, and it may just be my eyes, but something about the angle of the pens combined with the shadows make the pens look bent...lol
BTW welcome to the IAP!!

broitblat

The pens looks great. The picture quality is good, too, although I'd suggest trying a background that is less busy (just personal preference).

-Barry

wjskip

You have a good eye. It is a Trident Trumpet that I picked up in the Phillipines almost 40 years ago.
Originally posted by wdcav1952
<br />Nice work, Bill, nothing to be ashamed of at all! IIRC that is a Trident Trumpet for the backdrop?

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
Originally posted by wjskip
<br />You have a good eye. It is a Trident Trumpet that I picked up in the Phillipines almost 40 years ago.
Originally posted by wdcav1952
<br />Nice work, Bill, nothing to be ashamed of at all! IIRC that is a Trident Trumpet for the backdrop?

Thanks, Bill. I never made it to the PI, I got my Trident Trumpets in Puerto Rico when I was stationed at Roosevelt Roads in the '80's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom