What do you think?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from jenamison

Status
Not open for further replies.

jenamison

This is a local penturner, Don Hanna, in Tallahassee. (
tn_Wine%20Stopper%20016%20th.jpg
I didn't know that there was anyone.) He has only been turning pens since Jan. this year. It is of course a Holly Cigar pen with a CA finish. I think he did a great job for only a short time. We engraved the St. Augustine Lighthouse on it and added the black color fill to really make it look like the St. Augustine lighthouse. I think this was a win-win situation!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jenamison

I AM NOT to sure why that picture look like that and it is in an unusual spot. Good thing you can click on the picture to enlarge, please excuse the ignorance. I guess I am losing my touch, I don't get to talk on here very much anymore. Mike is always on. No complaints, I get my turn when he is on shift, like tonight. Sorry everyone for that error though.[:D]

JimGo

Hey, that looks GREAT! He did a nice job with the holly, and your engraving looks fantastic! Bet it gets scooped up pretty quickly!

jenamison

For sure, he said that he would not be suprised if his wife steals it when he got home. It is supposed to be a gift for someone that collects lighthouses though. He may have to make another one and bring it back to be engraved for the gift one, I hate to say. [;)]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom