Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from OKLAHOMAN

OKLAHOMAN

through my blanks and bagged these two.:biggrin:
All comments welcome:

IMG_2532.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

omb76

Great looking pens!! Is it me or is there a touch of green in the feathers? I haven't seen that shade before, it's nice!

MarkD

You should share your good fortune with the rest of the tribe! :biggrin:
A couple very nice pens!

wiset1

It's always a hunt for the right blank when using kits like these! While I have yet to purchase these kits the Bamboo is on my list to replace the Majestics. Great looking pens!

OKLAHOMAN

It's always a hunt for the right blank when using kits like these! While I have yet to purchase these kits the Bamboo is on my list to replace the Majestics. Great looking pens!
Tim the sad thing is that the "Bamboo" (Imperial) has been discontinued, I've been hording mine for the last year and when CSUSA closed them out I hocked :rolleyes::wink: what I could to buy them out and now I'm down to just a few...:frown:
Thanks all and sorry for the crappy photo I was rushing and forgot I had set the camera yesterday for another shot.

wiset1

There was a site I was looking at the other night that had the full line of them...? CSUSA was out but Gary Pye in AU had some...I think that was his name. Anyway, the pen looks amazing partner.

mrburls

Nice looking pens Roy. I've noticed when using John's feather blanks that they really show off his work on the larger high end kits compared to say a Jr. stlye kit. Not that the Jr. pens look bad (I sell quiet a few) but the larger pens have that WOW factor. Just my thoughts.

Keith "mrburls"

wizard

Roy, As I have come to expect and these are no exception... Those look ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL! I'm sure you are not going to be able to keep those in stock long if they haven't been spoken for already. Those feathers look great on a pen of that size and quality. Were those blanks/castings made specifically for a pen that large? Thanks so much for showing. Regards, Doc

wiset1

Great looking pens, both beautiful.

Yes the Bamboo or Imperial is still available at GPW see http://www.garypye.com/Pen-Kits-Dayacom/Bamboo-c75/

Thanks for the link I almost jumped all over some when I read it had a 22K gold two tone nib, but after rereading it said plated....I think it would be $87.75 American $ after exchange.

It's an expensive kit to be sure, but LOOK at the quality and beauty of these pens when finished! Huge WOW factor! I'm going to see if the wife has a problem with me getting about 5 or so...fingers crossed.

65GTMustang

That is super sweet looking!
I really like the coloring used - It does not give the normal feather blank appearance. I love feather blanks - don't get me wrong - This blanks just makes you want to do a double take.
Very good job
Kevin

Top Bottom