Well, I tried to make a Brooks803 blank look better....

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Drstrangefart

Drstrangefart

249730_169118929814847_100001502242963_405922_3243691_n.jpg

Polyresin with another celtic knot in it. Nothing too special otherwise to speak of.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

snyiper

I like the colors but more of a celtic on top person. Also may look a lil better if you line up the Grain or markings. Nice pen though.

Jgrden

Nope, didn't work. Sorry. You have to save that Celtic somehow.

For once I'm confused as to whether there's a joke here or not. Then again, it's been a long night. I did the fattie slim to show off the knot under high contrast.
Joke, joke, joke,:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: I have watched your threads and am a fan of yours. I have always been able to kid with you before and I probably forgot my smiley :biggrin: face to show my intentions. You have been brutally honest with my pens, especially my fugly pen that I tried to "save" and it only got worst. :eek:

Last edited:

Drstrangefart

Nope, didn't work. Sorry. You have to save that Celtic somehow.

For once I'm confused as to whether there's a joke here or not. Then again, it's been a long night. I did the fattie slim to show off the knot under high contrast.
Joke, joke, joke,:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: I have watched your threads and am a fan of yours. I have always been able to kid with you before and I probably forgot my smiley :biggrin: face to show my intentions. You have been brutally honest with my pens, especially my fugly pen that I tried to "save" and it only got worst. :eek:

It's totally okay. I appreciate your work as well.

Top Bottom