Well I found someone that likes my work..

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Americanone

Americanone

My first ever request...I will actually get paid for this. Hope the customer is pleased. Please point out how I can improve this set.:neutral:

Attachments

• koa3.jpg
    koa3.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 319
  • koa2.jpg
    koa2.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 298
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Daniel

Congrats on the sale, I know it is still exciting to me when they sell. I like the material combination. The only thing I would change is to trim down the shape of the body just a touch. I like the curve just a little less of it. I still think your customer will like them. certainly if your other work indicates this design.

rdunn12

The only way you could improve that set is to send them to me and let me put them in my pocket!They are beautiful,your customer will love them!Yeah like Daniel said the curve could use trimmed down a little,but overall very,very nice pens.

OldWrangler

Great looking pens and good clear photography but the backround is kinda noisy. Picture would be better if it didn't get lost. Contrasting color and not so much going on.

randyrls

James, the pens are GORGEOUS! That finish looks about 3 feet deep!

The photos are a bit "busy" as a selling photo, But as a publicity photo, EXCELLENT!

VisExp

I am always worried that if I take the shape down to small the figure in the wood will be lost.

You must just think about the beauty that you haven't revealed yet by not turning it down :)

The pen looks great. The finish is awesome. I'd agree with the others about the shape. A subtle curve would be better.

Skye

Really, you seem to have a great wood-to kit fit. Your finish looks consistent, no visible sanding lines or dull spots. You do ave a bit more bulge than most of us would have left but not only is it a matter of taste, the customer's opinion is all that matters.

The best thing is that you're open for criticism, looking to improve, you're golden.

leehljp

Member Liaison
Beautiful wood revealed well! I too would say bring the shape down just a tad. But I agree with you - when the wood is showing some real beauty, you don't want to mess with it.

Top Bottom