Well here goes.......

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from tcastel

Status
Not open for further replies.

tcastel

Tramatic experience for a newbie but heres pen #10 of my vast collection of 19. Trying different finishes but this one is Zebrawood with Shellawax. Working with CA on my newest ones. Still working on the photograhy to but please let me know what think.

200672812476_DSCF0463.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dario

Looks very good!!! Wonderful wood and execution.

Fit is dead on...except probably by the clip area (or it can be an illusion). If it is any consolation, even I had lots of problems there on Euro's. (I blame improper bushing design LOL)

GBusardo

I think it looks great! Great job on the center ring. I sometimes get chip out there and it ticks me off. The shellawax is fine, but I been using the hut three step (if that's what it's called) and that finish looks better to me (on mine at least). I have been experimenting with CA also and so far, my CA finish looks no better than the Hut. It will probably prove to be more durable though. I don't think I will ever be an expert finisher, but I am trying. Don't get discouraged if your pens don't look like some of the people's pens here. We have some of the best in the world contributing to this forum. Have fun and your pen collection will be over 100 in no time!!!
Gary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom