Well earned...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from toddlajoie

toddlajoie

So my son (13 years old) along with two of his friends (13 & 15 years old)had his test yesterday for his Black Belt in TaeKwanDo (my son is the one that is 3 feet in the air...):
TKD%20Test%2001.jpg

TKD%20Test%2002.jpg

TKD%20Test%2003.jpg

So I made these 3 hybrid Cigar pens for them (made a similar one for the school's previous youth Black Belt):
3%20Lightning%20Hybrid%20Cigars.jpg

Of course I had to do something special for my own son, and since his favorite color is blue, when Exotics got in a batch of Jeff Powell's dragon blanks in blue last summer and I knew this was coming up, there was no question what to do for him. Jeff, as many here know, does a simply fantastic job, and the blank was perfect, and despite my nervousness in turning it, it turned and finished without any issues. The color swirling in the body was so fantastic, I had to change the pen kit, as the Triton kit was going to loose FAR too much of the swirling resin below the flames, and I just could not do that. Dressed in a Gold Ti full size Gent kit, it is one stunning pen (I know, I'm soooo modest!!!:wink:):
Conners%20Water%20Dragon%2001.jpg

Conners%20Water%20Dragon%2002.jpg

Conners%20Water%20Dragon%2003.jpg

Major thanks to Jeff, Exotics, as well as Steve (pensbydesign) for lending me the drill bits for the full size pens (not sure how many of these I'll ever make to make buying the drill bits worth purchasing...)

Thanks for looking, and all comments and criticisms are cheerfully accepted

Top Bottom