Weeks work

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from mick

Status
Not open for further replies.

mick

I've been restocking my inventory getting ready for our first show so here's a few pens I've made from our homebrew resins ( with the exception of the Baron in the middle, the Dymondwood slimline and the Gold Marble Cigar). Excuse the poor quality pic but it's just to show our various resins we've made.

20063143418_WeeksPensMarch106.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

micah

Looks like you been hard at it!
They all look great.
Micah
P.S. I wouldn't mind aquiring some blanks like the 3rd and 5th one up from the left![;)]

BigRob777

Mike,
Wow, that's awesome. I like the look of the pink one on the right. I'll bet it's popular with the ladies. I might just have to take this up as another hobby.
Rob

mick

Thanks everyone!
Micah the 5th one up on the left is a one of a kind blank and I doubt Connie could duplicate it. She made that one while trying to perfect her "Rainbow Homebrew" seen 7th up from the right. I don't have anymore of it right now, but shoot me an email and I'll see about making some more. The 3rd one up one the left is some russett and gold I made up as Florida Seminoles colors. If you noticed most but not all of the "Homebrews" are College colors. Others are made for different fraternities and sororities.
Jim, I too liked the beads and it's actually very comfortable to hold, of course Connie wrinkled her nose up at it and ask why in the world I'd make a pen like that!
Rob, the pink is some I made last year to sell as breast cancer awareness pens. So far I can't keep em in stock!

Connie here. LOL I will be doing more of the rainbow resins, as we've sold all the ones we've made. The lower one has a russet-brown that I dont like, so they'll be more like the one on the right. The brown jsut didn't fit in . I am debating doing them in both stripes & slightly swirled. HOpefully in a week or so, we can post what we've made. Should have taken advantage of the gorgeous weather down here this weekend! Have got some unusual color combos in mind that should turn out great if I'm lucky!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom