This Week's Output

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from vtgaryw

vtgaryw

Rebuilding stock after Christmas, plus getting ready for the first spring show tomorrow. Just a bunch of odds and ends.

Tried the Vertex and Stratus and Spartan click for the first time. Hadn't been making too many click pens, but I heard good things about the mechanisms in these from folks in here. You all were right! These are the best click mechanisms I've seen.

Excuse the quick unprofessional photo, I just snapped something quick as I was packing up for the show.

Gary

Attachments

• April 2015 Pens.jpg
    April 2015 Pens.jpg
    361.6 KB · Views: 295
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

That's a really nice group of pens !! Good luck selling. I really like the style of the Vertex and Spartan. Have a thing against the Stratus though ... very flimsy clip. Anyone else got an opinion about that ?

vtgaryw

Well, I'll have ample opportunity to shoot individual pics of most of these... unfortunately.

Slow show, it was the first nice Saturday we've had here in Vermont in about 8 months or so... sold two $ 50 pens in the first 45 minutes, I was all pumped, then they stopped coming. Only a few more the whole rest of the day. Same location and organization as a long running early October show, which is typically my best single day show of the year. 2nd year they've tried a spring show, it's just not taking off.

I'll put the best of these up on my web site or Etsy store this week.

People really liked the steampunk bolt actions, I'll post pics the next few days.

I'll have to carry one of the Statuses for a few days and see what I think of it.

-gary

Top Bottom