Weekend Warrior

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from ryvnd2001

ryvnd2001

A few pens from this past weekend. Be critical....my skin is thick!

Desert Ironwood, Green Dyed Maple, and Honduras Rosewood

Desert Ironwood1.jpg

GreenMaple1.jpg

HondurasRosewood1.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

aggromere

the photos are kind of small, but all the pens look great to me. Very nice fit and finish and good choice of materials to match the kits.

Mac

Sorry pictures are to small to tell.
Kinda looks like the fit is off on the bottom one, just not sure.
They all shine very well.

ryvnd2001

Pics

I had to crop the pictures so that I could post them. Unless I am doing something wrong, that was the only way I could do it. Any input would be great.

Ryan

jason_r

I had to crop the pictures so that I could post them. Unless I am doing something wrong, that was the only way I could do it. Any input would be great.

Ryan

The trick for that is to post them somewhere else, then embed a thumbnail on here.

As I saw it best articulated (and Monty will, I'm sure correct me if this has changed) the size rule on pictures applies so that people with modems can download the discussion reasonably quickly. If they then want to see a larger picture, that's OK.

The drawback to doing it this way is that some of the photo sites (flikr, facebook, photobucket) are verboten at work for some people. So while I can see these pictures fine at work, if they were on Flikr I couldn't see them at all.

Focushere

I really like the first two Elegant Beauty pens. For some reason I don't like to see a two part pen with any shape other than turned straight. But, that doesn't mean there's anything wrong with it. I think that just means there is something wrong with me.

Top Bottom