Weekend Shavings

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from cmorkat

cmorkat

Well I spent the weekend making some shavings. The Gent Jr. pen was a real pain in the butt. Cutting went good, gluing went ok( glue all over the fingers LOL), Turning is where it went south. Got to the end and was checking with my calipers and had a huge blow out. Fixed with shavings and of course put the clip over it so it is not as noticable. Then get ready for assembly and i dropped the trim ring. Found it fourty minutes later more than frustrated but still determined to complete this pen. Got it finished not my best but a decent pen. The patrizio is just some scraps i had that I just glued up and said well we will see what it looks like. No fore thought at all. The patrizio transmision crapped on me so instead of wasting it all togather i just pressed it further in until the point was in the right place. no it doesnt retract but it will make a good shop pen. All in all i am definately enjoying the new shop.
Brady

Attachments

• photo4.JPG
    photo4.JPG
    82.5 KB · Views: 173
  • photo5.JPG
    photo5.JPG
    86.9 KB · Views: 161

ctubbs

That is a couple of very interesting pens. Congratulations on a good save on the Jr. Gent. I have about given up on segmenting due to flying small parts.
Charles

Top Bottom