Weekend Pen Bender

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from AngryRhino

AngryRhino

Hi All,

This week I picked up some Rinehart style pens on clearance at Woodcraft, so I got to work and cranked some out this weekend. I also made a few others as shown below.

You'll notice that my photograph is professionally taken in dismal lighting with an iphone. :rolleyes: I appologize for that in advance lol.

gzgV4fl.png

Left to right we have:

Cocobolo, Pau Rosa, Tulipwood, Ancient Kauri, Purpleheart, Ancient Kauri again, and Paduk.

I also made one out of Yellowheart for my wife, however, I don't have the picture on me. I'll try to attach it here later.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
I have to agree on that Pau Rosa that is some beautiful wood. Great job on all. That slimline is turned right down not much wood left on it.

AngryRhino

Thank you, all! The Pau Rosa is my favorite as well. :)

Also, yes -- that Paduk slimline is turned right on down lol. I call it Ultra Slim. I personally don't like a really slim pen because I have big hands, but some people do. My favorite slim lines have pretty sizeable swells on them, but we make all kinds, yes? :)

Fishinbo

They all look great and well made. Great choice on the kits, all fit with the lovely blanks. The Pau Rosa is very rich looking. Great work!

Top Bottom