A Weekend of Fun: My Newest Pens

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wizard

wizard

My most recent pens. I liked them and thought I would show them. I think my family and friends are saturated with all my pens. I started turning pens just a few months ago and even after I have given so many away, I'm still looking at a couple of dozen pens sitting on stands on my dresser and I can't stop. Is there a rehab place for obsessed pen makers? Just kidding... But it has really made a positive difference in my life. I made jewelry as a hobby and cast rings and pendants pieces using the lost wax method. I am thinking of casting the hardware to make a custom pen without a kit. I would appreciate any information or feedback if any else is doing anything similar. Anyway gotta go to work...some days I wish that meant going to my workshop. I hope you all have a great day. :)

Attachments

• Amboyna Emperor 1_1.jpg
    Amboyna Emperor 1_1.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 233
  • Amboyna Emperor 1_2.jpg
    Amboyna Emperor 1_2.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 183
  • Damascus Majestic 1_1.jpg
    Damascus Majestic 1_1.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 235
  • Damascus Majestic 1_2.jpg
    Damascus Majestic 1_2.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 143
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Chief Hill

Did you want to send them both to me so I can take a better look to see if I like them? They wont be returned.

broitblat

Very nicely turned. The amboyna is a particularly nice piece of wood and you've done a great job to turn both blanks into attractive pens.

-Barry

Rfturner

Very nice, pens

1. you can always use more pen kits, wood, and tools
2. you realize that you are broke
3. You disreguard 2. because you see some new shiny thing, Pen kit, Equipment tool, you buy it that money goes back into making more pens

The vicious Cycle

Top Bottom