Wedding white

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from simomatra

simomatra

A Jnr Statesman in my own cast version of wedding white. Wet sanded to 12k MM the 2 stage buffed

_MG_3940.jpg

_MG_3942.jpg

_MG_3941.jpg

_MG_3944.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

cnirenberg

Sam,
Very classy, I like it. I haven't had good luck with casting white, at least getting one I liked. Did you cast it in PR or Alumilite?

simomatra

That you everyone for the kind words. This one was just a sample for clients that came to visit on Tuesday. They have since ordered a two pens and a custom made box as I have been unable to find a black one that they were looking for. I usually only make wedding pens to order.

Sam,
Very classy, I like it. I haven't had good luck with casting white, at least getting one I liked. Did you cast it in PR or Alumilite?

I just used a clear casting resin available at out local Bunnings store, not sure exactly what type of resin it is. I used some Alumilite white colour and some white pearl pearlex powder. We only have the water clear Alumilite here and have not had any real success with it. The bottles arrived seal but in some cases have only 75% volume in them. The white dye onl had a small portion in the bottom, I think it it is very old stock as the packaging is also different to what I see you guys get.

cnirenberg

Sam,
It looks fantastic. I haven't a pressure pot so I really haven't jumped in to the casting pool, just waded apparently. From the pics it looks like you have a winning recipe.

Top Bottom