Wedding set heading for China

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Band Saw Box

Band Saw Box

Passed Away Dec 8, 2021
In Memoriam
A friend of Evelyn and mind who works with his Mom and Dad at our favorite restaurant is going home to China for his best friends wedding. I thought it would be nice to give him my wedding pen set for the bride and groom. He was thrilled to get it and to be able to give it to his best friend and his bride. After I gave it to him I thought a pen I made will soon be in China.....the kit may have come full circle. I sure I could have sold the set for xxxxx but the smile I got was priceless.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1442702517368.jpg
    FB_IMG_1442702517368.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 281
  • FB_IMG_1442702541133.jpg
    FB_IMG_1442702541133.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 166
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Charlie_W

A friend of Evelyn and mind who works with his Mom and Dad at our favorite restaurant is going home to China for his best friends wedding. I thought it would be nice to give him my wedding pen set for the bride and groom. He was thrilled to get it and to be able to give it to his best friend and his bride. After I gave it to him I thought a pen I made will soon be in China.....the kit may have come full circle. I sure I could have sold the set for xxxxx but the smile I got was priceless.

Cool! Nice pens too!

Sabaharr

I love the look of these Ultra Cigar pens so much so that I made one for my personal carry pen. Sadly it was no time before the plating on the design started wearing through on the high spots. It happened on both of the ones I made. Has anyone else experienced this? The two in the above pics are stunning. I hope they escape this problem.

Sataro

A great pen set & gesture! Dollars may have been lost on a sale but the gesture you made is far more valuable than any monetary value.

Top Bottom