Wedding set

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from simomatra

simomatra

Go this order on Friday for delivery by early this week.

Both stretch rollers form David, aka Timberbits, the brides pen is in wedding white from Exotics and the grooms is buffalo horn, not sure where I got it from have had it for a while.

The wedding white is spot on and goes well with the rhodium, this is what I will be using for wedding pens in future for sure. I tried about 7 different blanks but this is perfect. Just very hard to show how it shimmers.

_MG_4500.jpg
_MG_4501.jpg
_MG_4502.jpg
_MG_4503.jpg
_MG_4504.jpg
_MG_4505.jpg
_MG_4507.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

simomatra

Thank you every one, they were picked up yesterday and the customer was more than pleased I have orders for 3 more of the same kit in timber.

Rick

The white in the horn is natural, the blank did show some signs of fleck in what looked a black blank. The other colours were revealed on turning. the smell wasn't as powerful as I remember. Polished up a treat.

Kokopelli

This kit is similar to the Zen but unlike the Zen which is magnetic the cap screws on the nib and finial. Having made both, I have never sold a Zen as the customer always prefers the Dayacom roller ball. I first purchased these from Aaron at Lau Lau and today he is the only place you can buy the version in a fountain pen. I also like the rhodium as my choice of plating and as far as I am aware David at Timberbits is the only place that sells it.

Top Bottom