Wedding Pens group picture

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Kalai

Kalai

Hi everyone, this is a group picture of the pens that you all made for me, for my brothers wedding. I was blown away by the quality in all your pens, seeing all those nice pens made me want to start collecting pens now (how many of you out there collect pens?).
I want to thank you all for your help and I want to thank those who offered to help, I am going to be making some more boxes of wood for those who offered to help but I did not send a box to, this time the pens will be going in my collection :) . I will make a new post when I am ready to do that.
I do mostly bowls, vessels, vases and other turnings and other nick nacks like book marks letter openers and the like, I have turned thousands of bowls in my life as a woodturner and about 35 pens and I know my pens are not as good as the ones I got from you guys, everyone who has seen the pens are struck with amazement, you all did a great job thanks so much. If you ever need any Hawaiian woods I will always give IAP members a special deal, aloha.

Chris "Kalai"

Attachments

• pens n bowls 002.jpg
    pens n bowls 002.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 213
Top Bottom