Wedding pens

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from steeler fan1

steeler fan1

His and hers wedding pens for my wifes great great neice and husband. Tritons with Tru-stone blanks. I think that tru-stone with the gold gives a classy look.

pens5222011006548x411.jpg

pens5222011005800x6003.jpg

pens5222011004.jpg

Carl

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
I think that tru-stone with the gold gives a classy look.l

I agree with you. I also think the nice subtle shape that you made them is perfect too. I would present them as you have made them, but perhaps suggest that they 'swap' caps with each other:biggrin:.

micharms

Great looking pens. They are the same as a set I made for my son and his fiancee. I tried the idea of swapping the tops like Skippy suggests but decided they look better just the way you have them. Just my 2 cents worth on that.

Michael

They look great. I just cut and drilled a set for my nephew's wedding. They originally wanted the same blanks as you did, but changed their minds to solid black truestone on rhodium/black ti and solid white truestone on rhodium/gold. I am using jr majestic kits since I had them in stock. I wish they had stayed with black/gold and white/gold like yours. Very nice looking.

steeler fan1

They look great. I just cut and drilled a set for my nephew's wedding. They originally wanted the same blanks as you did, but changed their minds to solid black truestone on rhodium/black ti and solid white truestone on rhodium/gold. I am using jr majestic kits since I had them in stock. I wish they had stayed with black/gold and white/gold like yours. Very nice looking.

Hope you post some pictures when completed. Really curious how that combo looks.

Thanks for the replies everyone.

Carl

Top Bottom