Wedding Pens

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Rangertrek

Rangertrek

A pair of Ultra Cigars I made for my business partner's daughter.
My neighbor did the engraving. I saw this concept for wedding pens here on IAP. I dont recall who posted the original pics I saw. Anyway, thanks for the idea.

Attachments

• P184d [800x600].JPG
    P184d [800x600].JPG
    43.7 KB · Views: 436
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
my wife saw your pens. thanks. appearantly, I have to make these now. so I ask, what material did you use, and can PR cast pens be engraved? my sister-in-law works in a wedding store, and my Gal says I better do this thing. they are great looking BTW

Rangertrek

Update

I checked the posts and found what I think was the original idea for the pens. It was posted by Bob Bert.
The blanks are 'blizzard blanks' from Russianwolf here at IAP.
The plastics can engraved like other pen barrels if the thickness is not to thin. Talk with the engraver to work with the materials. I believe they can ajust the depth of cut. Hope this helps.:)

Hillbilly

The gold ingraved lettering is that the brass tube showing through giving it the gold color? I can understand the letter ingraving I'm courious is to how its a shiney gold color.
Beautiful Pens

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Very nice pair . Our friend in Australia , Fred (BigShed) made a wedding set . ( Also beautiful pens )

The lady who does my engraving , told me another penturner brought a plastic pen in , and it started to melt the material . So , now she declines to try . Although , she had done a PR pen for me previous to that occurance . Glad my pen didn't melt .
Nice work on these pens . I'm sure the Bride & Groom will be very happy !

Mack C.

Passed Away Sep 29, 2018
In Memoriam
A pair of Ultra Cigars I made for my business partner's daughter.
My neighbor did the engraving. I saw this concept for wedding pens here on IAP. I dont recall who posted the original pics I saw. Anyway, thanks for the idea.
Hi John; Was it this one? It's done in Ed4copies Alternate Ivory.

_Pen__Sterling___Bk._Ti.__Alternate_Ivory__Medium_.jpg

In the future, for the engraving, consider "Katie & Bernie" on one pen and "Bernie & Katie" on the other. They will each have ownership of a pen then!

bgio13

Made these wedding pens for a friend. Cast the PR myself and had Ken at Kallenshaan Woods do the engraving and colorfill. There wasn't a problem engraving the PR as far as I know as they came out looking as good as any other Ken has done.

Attachments

• Wedding%20Pens%202.jpg
    Wedding%20Pens%202.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 97

Billd62

Those are great pens. I have yet to try any kits besides the slimline and european.

my wife saw your pens. thanks. appearantly, I have to make these now. so I ask, what material did you use, and can PR cast pens be engraved? my sister-in-law works in a wedding store, and my Gal says I better do this thing. they are great looking BTW

Paul - The white Corian I'm sending you would be great for those.

Bill

Top Bottom