Wedding pen candidates

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from juteck

juteck

Four ideas for my cousin's bride-to-be to choose from for style and color. Her wedding colors are peacock blue and chocolate brown.

1. Majestic Jr. w/ ExoticBlanks "Hawaii" PR
2. Sedona w/ PSI turquoise box elder burl (I was looking for brilliant blue - this is more of a greenish gray, not turquoise)
3. Perfect fit w/ white acrylic - forgot to paint the tubes -- oops.
4. Elegant beauty w/ Neil's photochromic blank (blue/white swirl).

1_pens__Large_.jpg

Comments welcome.

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Chief Hill

IMHO. #3 simply for the White look. White is always good for a wedding. But if you dont mind me suggesting I would put the white on the Majestic Jr. I think that would be PERFECT...

jttheclockman

If I were to choose I would choose the Majestic JR. kit and put the Hawaiian blue on the top and the white acrylic on the bottom. That would make a sharp looking pen. I think people are afraid to mix colors but to me it would accent that beautiful blue. That is my 3 cents:)

jedgerton

These all look great but I have to agree with the choice of white. If you go with white on the Jr. Majestic and colorfill any engraving with gold, it would make a very nice pen.
Are you making a single pen or is there a his/hers combo in mind? If you go the combo route, the green/turquoise BEB would be my choice.

John

juteck

She wants the Majestic Jr. with the Hawaii PR - no changes, no engraving. And John, I like your suggestion about the combined set --- although not matching and won't be a "wedding" set, I'll still send the the BEB Sedona as a personal gift to him.

My wife claimed the white one, and I dis-assembled the photochromic Elegant Beauty to put on a rhodium/black Ti Elegant Beauty for a gift for another relative - I'll use the rhodium/gold kit for another blank.

Funny how fast these things disappear!

Top Bottom