Wedding Pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Brooks803

Brooks803

This past Saturday I was married to an amazing woman. Hans was gracious enough to officiate our wedding (Here's the link to a post he did on it: http://www.penturners.org/forum/showthread.php?t=62477). He definitely earned the "Anti-Pimp" Majestic I made as a token of our appreciation for his involvement in our wedding (you really did earn it Hans!). This was the pen I made for everyone to sign our guest book with. Shea and I also used it to seal the deal on our marriage license. I made the blank myself to match our wedding colors of chocolate brown and a minty/lime green. The kit is a Rhodium Apollo Infinity from PSI. I painted the tubes Black, MM to 12000, Buffed with Tripoli and White Diamond, and finished with PlastX polish. Thanks everyone for looking and any comments appreciated!

Attachments

• 100_6570.jpg
    100_6570.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 220
  • 100_6555.jpg
    100_6555.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 226
  • Shea's Wedding 110.jpg
    Shea's Wedding 110.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 191
  • Shea's Wedding 114.jpg
    Shea's Wedding 114.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 187
  • Shea's Wedding 064.jpg
    Shea's Wedding 064.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 205
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PaulDoug

Congrats and I wish you a long and happy marriage, Trust me it is worth it to stick through the bad times (and there will be some) and totally enjoy the good times. I've been married 43 years and the good time far out weight the bad. AND the great thing about marriage, it gets better as you get older.

Rfturner

Congratulations I am not married yet but I know plenty of people that haqve been married for 30,40, 50+ years and they all say the same thing, it only gets better, there will be times that you will hate each other, times to laugh, times to love, and times to forgive,

Rick_G

Congratulations and nice pen. As someone who has been married 43 years, remember you signed on for better or worse there are going to be great times and there are going to be really crappy times Hang together through the crappy times and things will get better. Best wishes and wishing you a long and great marriage.

Top Bottom