Wedding Pen?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from broitblat

broitblat

I've had in mind to do this for a long time and finally got around to it.

1_White_Rice.jpg

White rice cast in PR on a black ti Elegant Beauty. I think this might have worked better with gold components and it's not that obvious that it is rice, but there is some nice apparent figure in the blank.

-Barry

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Mack C.

Passed Away Sep 29, 2018
In Memoriam
A pair of those in Gold Ti etc. would be my pick. Not to take anything away from this pen, but look at it through the Bride's eyes. Needs Gold all the way!

brookswife803

Speak for yourself! I am a bride to be and think this pen is PERFECT! That said I have a strong dislike of the gold color and silver tones are my favorite. Maybe this pen was made for me! :)

Rick_G

Speak for yourself! I am a bride to be and think this pen is PERFECT! That said I have a strong dislike of the gold color and silver tones are my favorite. Maybe this pen was made for me! :)

Send Barry your address you never know.:biggrin:
I like it Barry. The rice is a nice idea. Almost makes me with I had a pressure pot. I may give that a try in the spring without one. I generally make a wedding pen for anyone in our church getting married and then hope I don't get an invite to the wedding.

Mack C.

Passed Away Sep 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Sorry I mentioned it, Elizabeth! It seems to me I did say "not to take anything away from this pen"!

Len Shreck

Did you make any more of those blanks? I have a niece getting married next yr and I figure by then my skills might be good enough to try and turn one of these, making a blank on the other hand I am not so sure of.

Parson

I sure would like to buy some rice pen blanks. If anyone has a mind to make them up do PM me and I'll buy a few from you.

Len Shreck

I have a Niece getting married in October so if someone makes some up I would love to have some for her wedding. If someone has please PM me with price and info. Thanks Len

Top Bottom