Wedding Pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from fiferb

Status
Not open for further replies.

fiferb

My son graduates from the Citadel on May 5th. On May 4th he will be commissioned into the Army as a 2d Lieutenant. This will be my second son to join. On the 13th he marries a very nice young lady. I made this pen to sign the guestbook and commemorate the occasion. Any and all comments welcome and appreciated.

Jr. Emperor in alternative ivory. Picture is the Summerall Chapel at the Citadel where the wedding will take place. Engraving by Ken at Kallenshaan Woods. Thanks Ken.
20074612758_Wedding%20Pen%20Enhanced.jpg

20074612937_Wedding%20Pen%20Box.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

darbytee

Beautiful work Bruce. Congrats on the graduation and the marriage. Sounds like you have a couple of busy weeks ahead! Also, from a one time Army 2nd Lieutenant, thank your son for his service.

JimGo

That's a stunning pen, and I'm sure it will be cherished. Please congratulate Shaun on his graduation, congratulate Shaun and Ashley on their wedding, and thank Shaun (and Ashley, and you, his parents) for his selflessness. Best wishes to the (soon-to-be) new couple for a lifetime of happiness!

wudnhed

Originally posted by JimGo
<br />That's a stunning pen, and I'm sure it will be cherished. Please congratulate Shaun on his graduation, congratulate Shaun and Ashley on their wedding, and thank Shaun (and Ashley, and you, his parents) for his selflessness. Best wishes to the (soon-to-be) new couple for a lifetime of happiness!

Gigantic Ditto!!!!!

Scott

Bruce! That is just so cool! You have to be very proud! Congratulations to your Son, and to you! The pen is, of course, amazing! A fitting tribute to an amazing time in their lives!

Scott.

TAld

Bruce, that is fantastic and the engraving by Ken is flawless. Congratulations to your son on his commission and pending marriage.
BTW as a proud former Marine I may be able to stand guard at the singning desk to guard that beautiful pen -for a hefty fee of course [:D]

cozee

Awesome! The pen and holder are great too!! Give both of your sons a handshake and a "Thank you for serving" from and old jarhead!! I am starting to look around for wedding pen ideas as my younger daughter is getting married in August.

johncrane

Bruce your pen is superb!! and congratulations too your son he is taking some big steps and l hope every think goes well for him,l also think that pen will be remembered for a long time.[:D]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom