Wedding Book Signing Pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Bowl Slinger

Bowl Slinger

I made this for a very dear friends wedding. I had a tough time deciding between the white/black or the white/gold trustone blank. I presented it to the couple today and they loved it so I guess the white/black was the best choice.

Attachments

• Char and Zach 2.jpg
    Char and Zach 2.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 377
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Nice work. You might want to change out the front section for a rollerball, though. Most of the public has no idea how to properly use a fountain pen, and the nib will likely be ruined in short order. You could always switch it back after the ceremony.

Bowl Slinger

Nice work. You might want to change out the front section for a rollerball, though. Most of the public has no idea how to properly use a fountain pen, and the nib will likely be ruined in short order. You could always switch it back after the ceremony.
I said the exact same thing to the couple but the bride insisted that she wanted the look of the fountain pen ink pattern in her book. I guess we shall see.

I can understand that. I hope it works out for her. If you're going though, maybe take the roller section with you, and let the groom know its available if needed? That, and put a new nib on afterwards.

Bowl Slinger

Well everything worked as it was supposed to, no problems at all with the exception that one older gentleman stuck the pen in his breast pocket and ruined his shirt. What is comical about this is I joked to the couple that this situation might happen but it was more along the lines of someone stealing it.

Top Bottom