We the people ....

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from edstreet

edstreet

Blanks made by Patternson Grant, one of the most perfectly cast tubes I have ever seen and I have seen a hefty number of castings. Very few make it into my superior bracket (so far only 3 have done that) Sacred text demands epic casting skills.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

* The United States Constitution - The U.S. Constitution Online - USConstitution.net

** Preamble to the United States Constitution - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Attachments

• IMG_5817.jpg
    IMG_5817.jpg
    211 KB · Views: 875
  • IMG_5795.jpg
    IMG_5795.jpg
    143.4 KB · Views: 841
  • IMG_5789.jpg
    IMG_5789.jpg
    216.9 KB · Views: 855
  • IMG_5803.jpg
    IMG_5803.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 856
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

southernclay

Love the blanks and subject matter. I've been working on my label casting with We The People and Gadsden Flag blanks. He did an excellent job.

As always nice turning and photography Ed

Fay Prozora

Those are really nice. I just casted a pen blank in a tube in mold and so far it looks good. It is a piece of fabric with flowers on it so we'll see how it turns. Last night I casted one with the flag on it and it clouded a little bit so I guess I did not mix it long enough. Hands on experience is a good teacher. I've got 3 button blanks casted and two are in the mold and the other one I casted this a.m.. The pine cones aren't turning out very good at all. Live and learn they say. I'm hoping I will be able to turn great pens like that. Great job on them.. Fay

Top Bottom