Which way is best

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from hombre4

Status
Not open for further replies.

hombre4

Hello, I am so undecided which way to put this pen together so I thought I would seek some professional help. Which way would look the best, photo 1 or photo 2? Or should I just throw it away and start over? :D

200593019925_BaronBlanks.jpg

Thanks....Archie

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bpjen

What kind of pen? The reason I ask is, if it is a gent or baron, and if you are putting a threaded endcap on so that the cap screws on the end, then when you are using the pen it could look like #2, but closed up it would look like #1. Since I rarely see my pen when it is in my pocket, I think I might vote #1 so when I am using it it looks like #2. Of course if it is not that kind of pen, I really sound foolish...How's that for confusing!

Brian

hombre4

Well, I guess there is no question, number 2 has it. Griz, yes that is the blank I brought over the other day when visiting and the pen is a Baron and the hardware will be BT.or GT. Have to lay things out and see how they look. Now off to work and think about it for 12 hours.

Thanks All...Archie...

53Jim

How does this sound....

#4 Send me the blank and I'll decide for you, than make the pen, sell it, and keep the money.

Yeah, I like the sound of that idea...[:D][:D]

Actually, I like the #3 suggestions.

Good luck

BigRob777

Originally posted by hombre4
<br />Hello, I am so undecided which way to put this pen together so I thought I would <b>seek some professional help</b>. Which way would look the best, photo 1 or photo 2? Or should I just throw it away and start over? [:D]

Well, I'm not a psychiatrist, but I would like to see what it would look like with the inner part of each circle facing away from the CB. It may look stupid, but I'm an old industrial engineer, so I have to at least try it, or see it tried. Also, it isn't mainstream and I'm not a trout, or is that salmon? Lemmings don't swim too well, do they, Jim?
Rob

Randy_

#3 was my immediate first thought. I would like to see a picture of #3. Can't envision exactly what it would look like; but it couldn't be any worse than #1 or #2 neither one of which appeal to me.

On the other hand, some of the ugliest pens in the world(IMO) have sold for big bucks.....different strokes.....there were plenty of folks who bought Edsels!!![:D][:D]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom