Watermelon Bullet

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Drstrangefart

Drstrangefart

154751_125125324214208_100001502242963_158416_7818873_n.jpg

I got a lot of positive responses from my bullet pens, but the ladies seemed interested in one with something less burly looking. I like how this one turned out.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Jgrden

The indentation at the top falls right where the meat of the hand opposes the thumb. Nice thinking. Did you realize you were being practical/functional, at the time?

Drstrangefart

I'd be lying if I said yes. I found a bubble in the acrylic and had tu turn my way past it. BTW: any areas in acrylic like tearouts and bubbles you need to turn past, hit 'em with black Sharpie and get to the bottom of the hole with it. Makes it easy to see how much turning you have left.

witz1976

I'd be lying if I said yes. I found a bubble in the acrylic and had tu turn my way past it. BTW: any areas in acrylic like tearouts and bubbles you need to turn past, hit 'em with black Sharpie and get to the bottom of the hole with it. Makes it easy to see how much turning you have left.

I just fill in the hole & tear out with CA, let it dry, finish turning & sanding/polishing. Cannot even tell there was a bubble there.

Jgrden

Clever, thank you. I'll remember that tip.

Top Bottom