A Waterfall? by Jeff Powell

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wizard

wizard

I got this blank with my order from Jeff. Again, talented scroll-work !!!I really liked it but I'm not sure what it's called? Maybe "Waterfall". Paired it with a Black Titanium Navigator kit. Thanks for looking! Have a great Sunday:)!. Doc

Attachments

• Titanium Navigator in Jeff Powell Waterfall.jpg
    Titanium Navigator in Jeff Powell Waterfall.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 287
  • Titanium Navigator in Jeff Powell Waterfall_1.jpg
    Titanium Navigator in Jeff Powell Waterfall_1.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 180
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

workinforwood

That is a really interesting pen and idea you have there Doc! You know, when you made the blue dragon recently, well what you have on top of this pen is actually the lower section that goes under the dragon...supposed to be like water spouts with a blue dragon above. I thought maybe when you made the dragon you preferred just the white on the bottom instead and hadn't even considered using the other blank for a pen. It's real interesting non the less.

wizard

Jeff,
OOOoooopppps! That was most unintentional. The Dragon blank came with only the dragon on it and the rest was all white. This blank came exactly as shown on the pen. Was I supposed to use two different blanks to make one pen with the dragon from one and the water spouts from this one. Boy, do I feel dumb! Doc

seamus7227

Yeah you did a bang up job!!! we never would have known the difference, except the designer himself:biggrin:(jeff):tongue: Great job to both of you

workinforwood

Like Bruce said...it really doesn't matter. The pen looks great the way it is. Normally the two seperate sections would not have been full size length as the dragon blank would have been cut in half and the spouts then added to the bottom section, but I had a few extra white pieces in the shop so I used those instead. I think it looks pretty cool.

Top Bottom