Watch Parts - Custom Order

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from MIKL

MIKL

this is very similar to the WIP - Clock Parts and Aluminum pen, just a variation of the armor plates that the customer wanted.

i hope he will be happy with it

C&C Welcome

MIK

Attachments

• DSCN4854edt.JPG
    DSCN4854edt.JPG
    84.9 KB · Views: 214
  • DSCN4855edt.JPG
    DSCN4855edt.JPG
    117.4 KB · Views: 298
  • DSCN4856edt.JPG
    DSCN4856edt.JPG
    102.6 KB · Views: 179
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MIKL

Beautiful pen MIK !! The bottom band looks a little uneven in the first and second photos however. Jim S

thanks for the feedback Jim

i thought the same thing when i looked at the pickies before posting them, its amazing what a 12 megapixel camera and a 26" monitor will show you that my eyes can't.

when i examined the pen it runs pretty straight, but that point is where the tape overlaps itself (if you look closely at the second photo you can see a sliver of the bottom edge), between that and the resin being curved (magnification) makes it look worse than it truly is.

thanks for your concerns though mate, i appreciate it

all the best

MIK

Dalepenkala

Beautiful pen MIK !! The bottom band looks a little uneven in the first and second photos however. Jim S

thanks for the feedback Jim

i thought the same thing when i looked at the pickies before posting them, its amazing what a 12 megapixel camera and a 26" monitor will show you that my eyes can't.

when i examined the pen it runs pretty straight, but that point is where the tape overlaps itself (if you look closely at the second photo you can see a sliver of the bottom edge), between that and the resin being curved (magnification) makes it look worse than it truly is.

thanks for your concerns though mate, i appreciate it

all the best

MIK

Sweet!

OZturner

A Winner Mik.
Great Blank, Love the Texture and Blue colour of the Base, the Placement of the Watch Components, and your additional trademark Armour Plate Sections.
Excellent Fit and Finish.
Fantastic.
Brian.

Top Bottom