Watch Part Panache

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Mapster

Mapster

Teamed up with CaptG to make this beautiful watch part Panache. Black carbon fiber on the bottom, white fiberglass fiber on the top. It sports an Omega face and a wide variety of parts on the top. To finish it up I switched the section with a fountain section from a jr gent 2 and added a heritance nib.

Special thanks to CaptG for working with me on this one. He will always approach a project with a can do attitude and always finds a way to get it done!

Sorry about the pictures, I have lots to learn in that field! All comments and critiques appreciated...

Attachments

• P1010040.JPG
    P1010040.JPG
    234.6 KB · Views: 475
  • P1010042.JPG
    P1010042.JPG
    143.2 KB · Views: 278
  • P1010048.JPG
    P1010048.JPG
    177.9 KB · Views: 319
  • P1010049.JPG
    P1010049.JPG
    177.7 KB · Views: 329
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Mapster

I knew a Panache was good for something! Super job!

I thought the same thing Jim! The Panache is a difficult kit to use, most people don't like it, and it doesn't look good with very many materials, I thought it would make you focus on the watch parts and not the "bling" of the kit in this case.

jyreene

I normally don't like resurrecting threads but this one is actually exactly what I'm looking to do on a customer's request. Was it a straight conversion to a Junior Gent 2 front section?

Turned Around

I like the idea, and it came out good. Only thing i can observe is the on the end of the pen, where you can really tell there's a clear coating around the carbon fiber. Unfortunately, that pen doesn't give you much of a choice though. The tube is straight, but you need to leave a decent amount of room on the end to give the bottom a propper look. All that being said, it still looks good.

Top Bottom