Watch that CaptG

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Glenn McCullough

He just might make you an heirloom watch blank like this.
Jr Retro rhodium rollerball.

Attachments

• Watch this 003 - Copy.JPG
    Watch this 003 - Copy.JPG
    45.8 KB · Views: 784
  • Watch this 012 - Copy.JPG
    Watch this 012 - Copy.JPG
    51 KB · Views: 525
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
I thought of that as well and the face wraps tooo far around and looks odd. If the face were smaller, I would but the clip covers so little, I felt this would be the best display option.
Thanks for the suggestions!

Beautiful pen, but if I may, I place the clip on my watch pens 180 degree's from the face, allowing it to be unobstructed. just my thoughts

Me, too. Guess there are lots of options - no "One way" to do it.

corian king

Beautiful pen!!! Gary actually got me started making these blanks.Awhile back I saw some of his work and it was fantastic.I contacted Gary because I had a couple watches that belonged to my Mom and Dad which passed away.He made me a very beautiful blank using those watches.His work is really nice and I have a pen that will be passed on forever.

JamesB

Now that is way cool! I have a bunch of watch parts from my collection, I want to make one like that. I assume you glue the parts to the tube then cast it, right?

toyotaman

Absolutly stunning. This is the type of pen I would love to make. Looks like "Top Quality" workmanship. I know this blank had to take some time to make. Thanks for sharing.

Top Bottom