Washington State Quarter

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Whaler

Whaler

This awesome blank is from Seamus, I wrapped it around a Rhodium Jr Statesman II.
Believe me, my pictures don't do it justice.

Attachments

• Quarter.jpg
    Quarter.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 345
  • Quarter2.jpg
    Quarter2.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 347
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PaulDoug

No doubt that is an awesome pen. Whaler don't waste it by sending it to the governor of WA.:biggrin:

I rushed to Seamus' website to look at his pens. Saw tutorials and thought ha, he shows how to skin a quarter, all I could find is a tutorial on How To Skin a Snake!:mad::biggrin:

seamus7227

I rushed to Seamus' website to look at his pens. Saw tutorials and thought ha, he shows how to skin a quarter, all I could find is a tutorial on How To Skin a Snake!:mad::biggrin:

Now do you really think I would give that away?! :biggrin::rolleyes: I may never make a tutorial for this.

By the way, on a different note, I do plan on finishing the tutorials on the snakes: they will be as follows
-How to skin a snake
-How to tan a snake
-How to glue snakeskin to a pen tube
-How to cast a snakeskin using Polyresin
I think "how to kill a snake" is gonna be self explanatory!:rolleyes:

Whaler

Thank you all for your compliments. In all honesty the most difficult part of making this pen was deciding what kit to use. It had to go on a high end pen so that narrowed it down to a Jr Statesman II or a Jr Emperor. I decided that the Jr Emperor had to much bling and would detract from the blank, I think I made the right decision.

wizard

Dick, I love that pen! Beautiful job of turning with great fit and finish. Seamus makes awesome blanks from which you made a beautiful pen!
I think you made a perfect choice of kit! Doc

Top Bottom