Warning

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Hubert H

Hubert H

I just received these from PSI. Just a note of warning. The Black T/N pen and pencil sets do not match. I called and was told they have changed suppliers and they are still getting rid of the pencil kits from the former supplier so the two will not match. If you want a matched set be sure to check to see if the new kits have come in yet. I am out of luck because I turned the pen barrels before the kits arrived. I had a gentleman anxious for the set so I was ready to go when they arrived. What a disappointment when I put them together and… Well as you can guess I have nothing to sell him. The T/N pen kit looks more like gun metal to me. The pencil is VERY nice - I sure wish I had a pen to match. Oh - I also paid for the faster delivery - sometimes things just do not work out!

Attachments

• Pen-Pencil.jpg
    Pen-Pencil.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 285

magpens

Thanks very much for this warning. Despite the fact that the kits are different, I like your workmanship on both the pen and the pencil !!

But I am confused ....

You say that the pencil looks "VERY nice", but you also say "they are still getting rid of the pencil kits from the former supplier".

I bought some of the Slimline Pro pen kits a while ago (1.5 yrs) and I rather like them. . My pen kits look like your pen.
They don't look like your pencil. . Is it possible you got the captions switched underneath your photos ? . The writing tip on the top looks like a ballpoint.

Hope you can clear up this confusion in my mind.

Last edited:

Hubert H

Randy,

I called - talk - hold - talk - hold - for 45 or so minutes. They do not have a matched set. That was my point. They won't have a matched set until they sell out of the supply of pens/pencils they have from the former supplier. I'm not sure now which one it is but one of the two comes from a former supplier and the other from the new supplier they are using. They will have matched sets again when both pen and pencil come from the same supplier. The person I ended up talking to did not know how long it would take to sell out of the present supply.

Top Bottom