Warm Fuzzy Fountain Pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from timdaleiden

Status
Not open for further replies.

timdaleiden

Okay, this pen has yet to be made in the real World. It is simply some photo manipulation. I was thinking of posting it as a joke, but after looking at it for a while, I began to wonder. Would anybody want a pen covered with fur? [Mink-Chinchilla-Other exotic animal-etc.] Would this open up a whole new realm for P.E.T.A.? Have I ventured too far outside the box?

200592831155_fur.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JimGo

Hey, Bruce has a great idea! You could just push the tube into the caterpillar! (gross!)

I like the pen idea; it's pretty cool, and might sell well.

Fangar

I think you should do it in a Fuzzy Dice. Yeah Baby...

Honestly though. Don't be turned off if some of our non believers here don't like your design. Afterall, many of them said my "invisa-pen" design wouldn't work. Boy were they wrong. The funny thing is that every cigar pen package the BB sells now has a free set of "invisa-tubes" inside the package free.

Fangar

PenWorks

I like the photo Tim, I bought several pelts about a year ago to make such pens. I just couldn't get them made. [V] Even though the pelts had a real thin backing, it was still way to thick to get them to come out right. I still have the pelts and may revisit it now that I know how they will look !

Ron Mc

Angboy,
Typically I keep my "invisa-tubes" for my "invisa-pens" on the shelf next to my horizontal plum-bob and my left handed crescent wrench.[:D]

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Tim,

That ought to get you "juried in" to most craft fairs!!!

Thanks for the additional evidence that pictures don't mean much.

It IS really clever and YOUR motives are clearly not sinister (to clarify that I am NOT accusing YOU of anything). Post the picture at a show and see what people say!

You laugh but we have several communities that have wooly worm festivals this time of the year. Or you could advertise as a cold weather pen.

Fangar

Originally posted by angboy
<br />What's an invisa-pen? I did a search and can't find anything about it?

I did this one a while back. It is a Baron. I did a closed end design in the invisa-material. I figured it best showed the possibilities. I actually figured this out when I snuck over to Daniel's house and stole a couple of boards off of his invisible shop. I cut them up and drilled them with special goggles. Anyway please don't tell too many people about it. I can't seem t keep track of the materials.

Cheers,

Fangar

2005928224217_invisa2.jpg

angboy

Originally posted by Old Griz
<br />

GEEZ, that's because it is invisa(ble)....[:p][:p][:p]

OK, that was a very good point Tom! You gave me a good laugh at myself reading your reply- as I thought gosh, don't I feel kind of silly!

angboy

Originally posted by Fangar
<br />

I did this one a while back. It is a Baron. I did a closed end design in the invisa-material. I figured it best showed the possibilities. I actually figured this out when I snuck over to Daniel's house and stole a couple of boards off of his invisible shop. I cut them up and drilled them with special goggles. Anyway please don't tell too many people about it. I can't seem t keep track of the materials.

Cheers,

Fangar

OK, and now as I was typing my first response, this one shows up! Actually I typed my first response and couldn't understand why it wasn't showing up- refreshed the page a couple of times and it still didn't show up. Went to the members link, clicked on my own name, clicked on where it shows threads where you've posted recently, got back to this same thread and it STILL wasn't there! Took me several minutes to think to look on the second page! I must just be having a day where my brain isn't working! But I really like the good job you did with making an invisible pen! COuld I buy one of the blanks for that? I'll pay top dollar and buy something like 100- just send me the box full of them and I'll be a satisfied customer! I'll critique them and let everybody know how good they are at being invisible! [:D][:D] Does everybody think I'll get my money's worth?? [:)]

timdaleiden

Excellent work James. I don't know if anybody has mentioned this, but your finish looks like glass...literally![;)]

You know, I have made a few invisi-pens myself, but I’ll be darned if I can find any of them now to prove it. [:(]

Fangar

COuld I buy one of the blanks for that? I'll pay top dollar and buy something like 100- just send me the box full of them and I'll be a satisfied customer! I'll critique them and let everybody know how good they are at being invisible! [:D][:D] Does everybody think I'll get my money's worth?? [:)]

MIBPS (MEN IN BLACK PARCEL SERVICE) dropped the package off at your door just now. I was able to fit three hundred fifty seven thousand, six hundred fifty eight and two half blanks inside of a standard .32 cent envelope. They don't ring the bell by the way. The box is made of the same wood too so good luck finding it. I take paypal to my email of: theworldsgreatestpenmakerinthewholeworldwithoutanydoubtasiliveinmyownworld@hotmail.com

Check back with me if you like those, cause I am going to cross cut some to really bring out the grain...

[:D]

Fangar

Ron Mc

Could you change the background please? It is compromising the detail in the pen!

53Jim

Can I go back to the fuzzy pen, please. I think they would be a BIG hit in Alaska. Make darn nice Christmas presents.[:D]

Now for the invisa pen....

That's all I have to say about that
(should be said with a Forest Gump accent)[^]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom