Want to see some eyes?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wizard

wizard

Made it this A.M. Its a very pretty reddish Amboyna Burl on a Cambridge Rollerball. The Amboyna has a few eyes :wink:. Have a great day and thanks so much for looking. Doc:)

Attachments

• Amboyna Burl on Cambridge_3.jpg
    Amboyna Burl on Cambridge_3.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 222
  • Amboyna Burl on Cambridge_5.jpg
    Amboyna Burl on Cambridge_5.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 271
  • Amboyna Burl on Cambridge_4.jpg
    Amboyna Burl on Cambridge_4.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 402
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wiset1

Amazing looking Pen! I love how Amboyna turns and finishes and this one looks awesome

IPD_Mrs

Better to see you with my dear!! Reminds me a lot of Nolan's wood - high quality and a nice quality job you did with that pen. Funny - I don't usually like those "bling" kits but it sets well with this pen. That's a Major compliment from me given the kit issues I have :biggrin:

Linda

Kaspar

Great finish and superb presentation of a gorgeous Amboyna piece. The more eyes and the darker red the better. I've got some excellent pieces of that myself, but every time I think about using one, I don't like how much fine wood I lose both in turning and cutting off the ends. Seems like such a waste. They'll all go into Statesman or closed end pens, when I get the time.

As always with the Cambridge Ultras, I just can't abide that black trim on the CB, but that's not your fault.

One mighty fine pen!

mrburls

Yes I will agree beautiful amboyna burl with a few eyes! I love using this kind of stuff on my high end pens. Great job on pen.

Keith "mrburls"

OKLAHOMAN

Doc, as Linda said really not my favorite kit by a long shot but you pulled it off and made me like it (except that black ring on the c/b)

RAdams

Banned
Beautiful pen! It reminds me of Freddie Krugers face..... but in a good way!

wizard

Beautiful pen! It reminds me of Freddie Krugers face..... but in a good way!

Thank you all for the kind comments and compliments. Ron, I've never quite seen the eyes of an Amboyna Burl referred to as Freddie Krugers face...but if you look hard enough....:eek:.

Top Bottom