Wanna see a magic trick???

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Brooks803

Brooks803

We'll get to the magic in a moment. First is a long click made with one of my home cast blanks. I didn't get as great of a photo as my last pen (seen here: http://www.penturners.org/forum/showthread.php?t=70996). But they are getting better and better for me!

Now for some magic!
The second pen however...I did get some awesome shots! Yet another of my home cast blanks, this time I did a bit of segmenting and made my own centerband. This one would be fun to try and sell at a show, I'm thinking late nite infomercial type selling for this one. Something like "Folks this pen is simply out of this world! It does a bit of everything, it slices, it dices, it even..."

Attachments

• 102_9883.jpg
    102_9883.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 215
  • 102_9887.jpg
    102_9887.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 180
  • 103_0041.jpg
    103_0041.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 286
  • 103_0062.jpg
    103_0062.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 211
  • 103_0068.jpg
    103_0068.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 206
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Brooks803

Yup...it even does this :wink::cool::tongue:

Note to self: Don't sell to superman :eek:

Attachments

• 103_0053.jpg
    103_0053.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 142
  • 103_0054.jpg
    103_0054.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 139
  • 103_0073.jpg
    103_0073.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 148

ctubbs

Is Three Mile Island in SC? LOL Way cool, how does it work? That is what those that I work with are supposed to look in the dark. That is why we keep a night light on in the bedroom.:rolleyes::wink:
Charles

fiferb

That is awesome! Both pens are fantastic. Your casting skills are amazing and I still need to get together with you to learn some of your techniques.

wizard

Jonathon. Both pens are beautiful. But the fluorescent one... That is absolutely awesome !!! Love your work. Beautiful centerband!

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
" It SLICES" "it DICES" it comes with not ONE but 3 refills and if you order it now and we will throw in 4 more glow in the dark CHerynoble Pens ande 12 refills. And if YOU BUY IT NOW! WE will double the order. Thats right folks thats 10 glow in dark CHerynoble pens for only NOW GET THIS. $19.95 That right folks, order now and the 10 pens only cost you $19.99 Thats 10 pens, 12 refills all for $19.95 plus shipping and handleing. ORDER NOW!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Shipping and handling is 2495.00 plus actual shipping. Delivery in 2 -6 months no waranties, guaranties or money back for any reason. Not intended for use other than intended. Claims may be fraudulant bogus or out right lies. Pen may or may not write. Use of pen voids all warranties.

:biggrin:
Mike

Last edited:

hewunch

Is Three Mile Island in SC?

Nah, we have SRS (Savannah River Site). Much better than 3 Mile. Here at SRS we have the largest deer hunts in the Southeast on managed land. And if you are lucky you can get two heads to mount with just one kill :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Jonathon, great work! I am not sold with the black ring at the top of the lower barrel, but that, I am sure, is just a taste issue.

Brooks803

That is awesome! Both pens are fantastic. Your casting skills are amazing and I still need to get together with you to learn some of your techniques.

We do need to schedule a get together. Or maybe I can do another casting demo at woodzone

Is Three Mile Island in SC?

Nah, we have SRS (Savannah River Site). Much better than 3 Mile. Here at SRS we have the largest deer hunts in the Southeast on managed land. And if you are lucky you can get two heads to mount with just one kill :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Jonathon, great work! I am not sold with the black ring at the top of the lower barrel, but that, I am sure, is just a taste issue.

The black band on the lower barrel is the result of using the short tube to measure n cut both blanks.

Thanks everyone! Btw...I think I will call it chernobyl blue. Awesome name. I also have other colors to play with too.

Brooks803

Can't wait for the royalty checks to come in! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Its in the mail....I swear!:tongue:

It's a nice selling feature ....just ask customers: "Have you ever had trouble finding a pen in the dark"? :)[/QUOTE]

It would make a perfect purse pen:wink:

3Peake

they look great.:cool::cool:
I have done glow swirls (theres a couple in the castaway box:wink:)but never the whole pen(hmmmm,me thinks I need some more glow pigment to try this:))

Brooks803

" It SLICES":knife: "it DICES" :knife:it comes with not ONE but 3 refills and if you order it now and we will throw in 4 more glow in the dark CHerynoble Pens ande 12 refills. And if YOU BUY IT NOW! WE will double the order. Thats right folks thats 10 glow in dark CHerynoble pens for only NOW GET THIS. $19.95 That right folks, order now and the 10 pens only cost you $19.99 Thats 10 pens, 12 refills all for $19.95 plus shipping and handleing. ORDER NOW!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Shipping and handling is 2495.00 plus actual shipping. Delivery in 2 -6 months no waranties, guaranties or money back for any reason. Not intended for use other than intended. Claims may be fraudulant bogus or out right lies. Pen may or may not write. Use of pen voids all warranties.

:biggrin:
Mike

I meant to ask you...have you ever suffered from insomnia??? Seems you've got those sales pitches memorized wayyyyy to well:tongue:

they look great.:cool::cool:
I have done glow swirls (theres a couple in the castaway box:wink:)but never the whole pen(hmmmm,me thinks I need some more glow pigment to try this:))

Cool! hopefully I can get me one if there any left. It's funny though, the pen glows blue here at home but in every picture I took it's green.

I really hope no one from hazmat ever comes into my shop at night....It'll be quaritined in a heartbeat and I'll have the feds at my door bc all the shavings from turning has made all these little glowing spots all over the shop!:eek:

Top Bottom