Walnut Cigar

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Docsmith45

Status
Not open for further replies.

Docsmith45

My brother brought me about 10 really nice walnut blanks from his acreage in Michigan. I made him this one to say thanks. I will enjoy the Cohiba with him as we celebrate another brothers birthday.

2005522182343_Cigar.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Fangar

Doc,

Awesome all the way around. Beautiful pen. Matches the Cohiba perfectly. Also a great presentation in the photo. What a great way to thank your brother and to celebrate a birthday. Thanks for sharing.

James

Docsmith45

Thanks for all the nice comments. The walnut my brother brought should make several nice pens. I may have to make one for myself. The Cohiba was really enjoyable. It was a gift from my daughter for my birthday a coupel months ago. Thanks again for to all.

Rifleman1776

Very nice. A very light color for walnut. Glad you showed walnut. Most of the members here avoid walnut like I avoid plastics. [:p][:)] Personally, I believe it is one of the most elegant of all woods.

Great looking pen. I have used black walnut but ither than its dark color it is pretty bland unless you get some burl. This has a very nice color to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom