Walnut Burl Baron Trio

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wolftat

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
These are going to be shipped to Iraq by a customer that has a son there. For some reason the price was drastically reduced. 2 of them are Black TN and 1 is Platinum. I will be putting some better nibs on the fountains before they go.

Attachments

• IMG_0957.jpg
    IMG_0957.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 215
  • IMG_0959.jpg
    IMG_0959.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 217
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Beautiful pens, and sure to be appreciated by the recipient. The color is quite a bit lighter than most of the walnut burl I've encountered---do you happen to know which species of walnut you used? Whatever, its very nice!

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
Beautiful pens, and sure to be appreciated by the recipient. The color is quite a bit lighter than most of the walnut burl I've encountered---do you happen to know which species of walnut you used? Whatever, its very nice!
The Walnut Burl is from a group buy that Daniel did a while back. I believe he is still selling some of it. The pens are a lot better looking in person.

Daniel

Wow Neil! Thanks for posting that picture. Nice to see some of that wood becoming pens they look fantastic. Nice to know they are going to such a worthy end user as well.

Top Bottom