Wallstreet ll antler

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from denniszoomy

denniszoomy

Here is my first attempt at antler, a friend told me I could have 3sets of antler if I made a pen out of the set of the first deer he ever shot. I hope he likes it. C&c welcome

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 283
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

SteveJ

Well done leaving some of the color on the pen. I'm sure he will love it. And if you are lucky his hunting buddies will see it and want some as well.

denniszoomy

Looks good, Dennis! What are the chances I will get to see it Tuesday night? :biggrin:

Michael

Well Unfortunately I have Given it to its owner. He has been waiting a long time for it. Are you still doing the Demo for our meeting this week?

Dennis

Marko50

Man, I gotta try this. I have a pile of mule deer and elk antlers I have harvested, literally, over the years. I just can't bring myself to cut into them!:rolleyes: Having said that, they sure would be a lot more valuable on a pen, right?:eek:

Great job Dennis!

Ambidex

Man, I gotta try this. I have a pile of mule deer and elk antlers I have harvested, literally, over the years. I just can't bring myself to cut into them!:rolleyes: Having said that, they sure would be a lot more valuable on a pen, right?:eek:

Great job Dennis!

If you'd like..send them to me with the component sets you'd like them on..I LOVE turning antler:biggrin:..and perhaps I'll send em back!:wink:

They say that the sanding dust is toxic and WILL, not may, cause respiratory problems so use some type of breathing protection...

Top Bottom