Wall Street II

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Turkhunter

Turkhunter

Just finished this pen a little while ago. Stabilized buckeye burl on a platinum Wall Street II, ca finish. A little more high end than the Rednecks around here are use too. Sorry about the picture. Broke my light. Turkhunter

2008214202333_DSC03240.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bitshird

Y'all got Rednecks in Kansas?? just remember "you might be a redneck if---- you work 14 hour shifts and bust your rear to do better work than the Chinese. :(:(
Redneck is a very interesting term, Perhaps if more people actually knew where the term came from they would use it with a bit more respect :)

Turkhunter

Let's not get political Ken, I do know where Rednecks come from,I have family in Louisville. And I was a commercial applicator in agriculture for 18 years spraying crops and farmland. I work alot of 14 to 18 hour days, 7 days a week. So I do know what a redneck is. I wasn't trying to make anybody upset with the statement. Sorry, I apoligize.
Gary

aurrida

like it, particularly like this pen kit in black titanium, though it isnt always easy to match the right wood that goes with it, you have of course.

Dan_F

Very nice! Anyone else see the puppy looking out in the middle of that blank? I always thought that kit was perfect for buckeye burl.

Dan

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
Originally posted by Turkhunter

Just finished this pen a little while ago. Stabilized buckeye burl on a platinum Wall Street II, ca finish. A little more high end than the Rednecks around here are use too. Sorry about the picture. Broke my light. Turkhunter

2008214202333_DSC03240.jpg

Gosh, I hope the rednecks can spell even if they can't appreciate your work. :D:D:D:D

Nothing more dangerous than a redneck with education! ;)

Gentleben

It has always been my observation that when you start thinking some was a redneck that you better hold on to your wallet. Especially when their speach change to a hick accent.
Father of a redneck.

Top Bottom