Volunteer Rhinehart

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Richard Gibson

This is a chrome Rhinehart with a custom Brooks Orange & White blank. Any comments are welcome and thanks for looking.

Attachments

• DSC_0005.JPG
    DSC_0005.JPG
    124.5 KB · Views: 323
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

steeler fan1

Good looking pen Richard. I've never paid much attention to the Rhinehart before, is it CSUSA kit? That Jonathon makes nice blanks doesn't he? Again, great workmanship.

Carl

Carl- I have always gotten my Rinehart's from Exotic Blanks. Give me a second... looking on the sheet it is from Berea Hardwoods. And YES, Jonathan is a true artisan when it comes to his blanks. He does pretty dang good (great actually but I don't want to give him the Big head.) on turning as well.

Good looking pen Richard. I've never paid much attention to the Rhinehart before, is it CSUSA kit? That Jonathon makes nice blanks doesn't he? Again, great workmanship.

Carl

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager

Carl

The Rinehart is actually the same size tubes and bushings as the WoodCraft Navigator and the Baron-Sedona family. All of these are made by Berea's Taiwan source.

Top Bottom