Volcanic Ash baron fountain pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from babyblues

babyblues

This blank was the one I received in the "name the blank" contest put on by splinterfinger. The blank is called Volcanic Ash. The picture really doesn't do it justice. The black resin is transparent while the white resin is opaque. The contrast creates a 3d look. You can see down into the blank. Really cool! The kit is a platinum baron fountain pen.

Attachments

• Img_0054.jpg
    Img_0054.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 340
  • Img_0056.jpg
    Img_0056.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 298
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

dntrost

Very nice job and cool looking blank. I really like the baron kit but several people I have showed it to don't like the black exposed threads...I still make them since I like em :cool:

Volcaninc Ash blank

Hi Jason "WOW" that looks so nice mate, I hope I did not blunt your tools Jason, I still have not had chance to turn one of these myself and yours is the first pen I have seen turned in the Volcanic Ash, well done Jason great combo.

PS, Jason I am working on some fire blanks, a deep red and yellow same effect as the Volcanic Ash "could be another competition coming up", I am waiting my order from lau lau got some real nice kits coming so maybe I can turn one of my own ash blanks.

Great job mate.
Regards Mervyn

www.ukpenkits.com
international shipping is now available

Top Bottom