A Virage for my Wife

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Cotton

Cotton

I haven't made too many pens and the wife asked when I was going to make her one so here it is. Not perfect but the wife is happy!

Attachments

• 9555D1EE-17F4-47E6-8244-A50271A1C147.jpeg
    9555D1EE-17F4-47E6-8244-A50271A1C147.jpeg
    247 KB · Views: 377
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

Well, Len .......

..... lightheartedly ......

...... you're a fellow Canuck, so you must be competely used to the expression "Yes Sir" ..... it is just like saying "You bet !" .....

...... it is just a figure of speech to emphasize a point. It is not specifically addressing me. . And it is certainly not calling me "Sir" which often has, in Canada, a connotation inherited from our nominal parent, the UK .... a connotation of elevated importance ..... or an honorarium for superlative accomplishment ..... think of Sir Winston Churchill, or of Sir Elton John (who incidentally wrote the music to the song "Rocket Man", which song title has recently acquired new prominence thanks to the President of the USA, a man who can never acquire the prefix "Sir" to his name for a variety of reasons).

To say "Yes Sir, that's it" is simply the equivalent of saying, "Yes, indeed, that's the one."

So I can assure you that I never got any idea that I should let my head swell :biggrin: at all.

Now, if you want to see my head swell, why don't you send me a request to be friends !!!!!

But if you call me "Sir" I won't accept your request ! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Talk to you later !!! :):):)

Top Bottom