A Virage

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Whaler

Whaler

The new Black Ti Virage wrapped in an unknown acrylic. I like the looks of the kit and it feels good in the hand. like most factory bushings these are crap so the next one I'll do between centers and use calipers.

The instructions have an error.
They say to press the large end of the transmission finial adaptor into the finial until it stops, this is wrong. Press the small end of the transmission adaptor into the finial and than slip the clip over it and press the large end into the tube.
The picture also shows the transmission adaptor oriented in the wrong direction.

Attachments

• Virage.jpg
    Virage.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 366
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

toddlajoie

Woodcraft is selling this as the Princeton also (don't you just love it, like there are not enough names out there already...) and even tho they sell bushings for it, the dirty secret is that the finished blank dimensions are exactly the same as the Sierra/Wall Street IIs (tycoons, etc and several other names I'm forgetting at the moment...) so this kit comes ready to wear any of the Laser Inlay kits or various castings made for the Sierra (NOT THE SIERRA VISTAS THO!!! Circuit boards etc with NOT work..) style pens.

I've made 2 at this point with cast blanks made for the Sierras (Woodcraft has a new cool Plumb patterned blank that looks sort of like Carbon Fiber and one called Birds and Flowers that looks like someone's casting wallpaper...) and I really like the look and feel of this kit...

Yours came out great!!!

Very classy looking. I like the looks of the kit and have made a few. we`ll have to see what the buyers think of it. First show here, it hardly got looked at and got picked up one time. Although the buyers where I live all walk around with food in there hands and browse and browse and browse then get more food to pack there faces with and browse some more.

Top Bottom