Vintage Striated Cellulose Acetate Pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from mrburls

mrburls

Hey it's only a slim line but that was the most I could do with the material I had and that was barely. When I found the material I was all excited till I found out the dia. but thought maybe if I was lucky enough I could make a slim line. Not much material to spare but it worked. If only I could find this in a larger dia. I never even seen material like this for sale in all the years I've been looking for vintage materials.
So here it is, a SLIM LINE Pen. Hope you like it.
Keith

Attachments

• DSC_8955.jpg
    DSC_8955.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 178
  • DSC_8949.jpg
    DSC_8949.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 193
  • DSC_8947.jpg
    DSC_8947.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 175
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JohnU

I like it! Just a thought... If the material diameter is large enough to support a larger tube, you could always clear cast over it for the larger outer diameter. I've done this with thin pieces of acrylic.

mrburls

I like it! Just a thought... If the material diameter is large enough to support a larger tube, you could always clear cast over it for the larger outer diameter. I've done this with thin pieces of acrylic.

Yes I've thought of that with some other smaller dia. vintage materials.
This one thou would just slide through most tubes any larger than the 7mm tube. But good thought John.
I'm thinking of doing that with a cigar kit with that blue and black zig zag pattern as it is just shy of the cap center band.
Thank, Keith

Top Bottom