Vintage Ruby Cebloplast

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from SerenityWoodWorks

Ruby Red Vintage Cebloplast and Stainless Steel. Thank you for looking C&C welcome.

12mm cap to barrel threads triple start
Nib: Steel #5
Cartridge/Converter/Eyedropper
Length capped: 143mm
Length uncapped: 128 mm
Length posted: 170mm
Cap length: 65mm
Cap diameter: 15.7 at centerband
Barrel diameter: 14mm at threads, 10mm at end
Weight: 26g

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jyreene

That looks amazing. Kitless is my next venture when I have free time to come and learn that crazy awesome world!

Depth of that pen is mesmerizing and that center band was well done. I assume that was on your metal lathe.

seamus7227

This pen as well is done very well! I'm not sure if it was intended, but i really like the way the centerband is proud of the upper barrel. I wouldnt typically be a fan of that, but for some reason, the lines of the CB really make it look like that was meant to be that way! The depth is absolutely striking!!

That's a pretty red,lots of depth to it.Beautifull.
Thank you!!

That looks amazing. Kitless is my next venture when I have free time to come and learn that crazy awesome world!
Thank you!!

Depth of that pen is mesmerizing and that center band was well done. I assume that was on your metal lathe.
Thank you!! Yes I turned the centerband on the metal lathe, the pen on the wood lathe.

This pen as well is done very well! I'm not sure if it was intended, but i really like the way the centerband is proud of the upper barrel. I wouldnt typically be a fan of that, but for some reason, the lines of the CB really make it look like that was meant to be that way! The depth is absolutely striking!!
Thank you!! Yes is was by design, I got my new Pen World magazine in the mail and saw one that had the CB proud and really liked the look so I figured I would try it.

That pen is just stunning!!! Well done!
Thank you!!

One word............................CLASS!!!!!

Thank you!!

Brooks803

Ok, now you're just showing off! Looks awesome Jason. Love the centerband and how it's a touch proud of the blank. Really gives it a classy look (IMO).

Pics aren't to shabby either....guess that stuff I gave you worked out huh? :cool:

Ok, now you're just showing off! Looks awesome Jason. Love the centerband and how it's a touch proud of the blank. Really gives it a classy look (IMO).

Pics aren't to shabby either....guess that stuff I gave you worked out huh? :cool:

Thanks...Are you kidding me, the photo set up made all the difference in the world. All the credit for changing my photos go to you...I am now in the process of retaking photos of all my pens.

BSea

Hey Jason, that's a great looking pen. I also like the center band being a bit proud. It looks like the CB is fitted over the cebloplast. So the threads are cut into the cebloplast, and not the steel. Right?

Also, thanks for giving the dimensions. I wish everyone that did custom pens would do the same.

Hey Jason, that's a great looking pen. I also like the center band being a bit proud. It looks like the CB is fitted over the cebloplast. So the threads are cut into the cebloplast, and not the steel. Right?
Also, thanks for giving the dimensions. I wish everyone that did custom pens would do the same.

That is correct, I do not like a material to metal threading.

Wow -- neat! Very nice job with beautiful material!
Doug
Thank you Doug.

Not bad for a beginner. I love the red

Coming from you that is high praise, Thank you.

Robert111

Lots to like about this pen, Jason--of course the beautiful ruby ceblo and the wide CB, but I also like the proportions--the cap length compared to the exposed barrel length looks just right.

Gorgeous! I am getting very excited that I have PITH coming from your direction.

I already told you...Its a bic pen with a match glued to it...:biggrin:

Beautiful pen you made there.

Thank you very much

Lots to like about this pen, Jason--of course the beautiful ruby ceblo and the wide CB, but I also like the proportions--the cap length compared to the exposed barrel length looks just right.

Robert, coming from you and your kitless talents, I can only be proud and thankful..Thank you

Luv this 1 color looks awesome!

Thank you John

Tage

All I can say is Wow. That is one of the most beautiful pens I have seen. Thanks for sharing.

Top Bottom