Vintage Orange...a darker version

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wizard

wizard

Made it this A.M. It's one of Jonathon's (Brooks803) Vintage Orange Blanks on a Black Ti and Rhodium Jr. Statesman Rollerball. As usual, the blank is beautiful with swirls and a depth to it. Reverse painted with a mixture of Ceramcoat Orange and Black and painted the tubes as well. The blank when finished looked much darker. There are still little "islands" of the original orange above the white swirls. Had fun making it. Comments welcome but most of all thanks for just looking. Doc:)

Attachments

• Vintage Orange_2.jpg
    Vintage Orange_2.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 349
  • Vintage Orange_1.jpg
    Vintage Orange_1.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 151
  • Vintage Orange.jpg
    Vintage Orange.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 172
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

le_skieur

Very nice pen Doc,

Jr Statesman is my preferate, matched with Brook803 masterpeace blank it gives a gorgeous pen.
By the way, I like the way you take the your pictures!

Last edited:

wiset1

These blanks went fast on exotics, but they look amazing and you did a great job with the fit and finish.

Brooks803

Looks great Doc. I've made a lighter orange but I think I like this one much better. You did an amazing job turning/finishing as usual. Photo's are great! Thanks for sharing.

IPD_Mrs

Nice job - I like the colors and swirl pattern both on this one. Pen kit is complimented quite well. You really are knocking them out of the park!

Mrs.

Top Bottom