Vintage Black

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Brooks803

Brooks803

Here's a new color I've been playing with. I think it'll work just fine! I reverse painted with black to really darken it up. It's more of a smokey grey color before painting. I put it on a Rhodium Retro. Really happy with how it all came together! Thanks for looking!

100_4504602x700.jpg
100_4519591x700.jpg
100_4510652x700.jpg
100_4512616x700.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
That is a stunning blank !! :eek: I love it !!
I personally think the vast majority of your blanks would be much better shown with Closed ended pens!!!:wink:
I also saw your 'abalone' one and think it's nice enough on it's own without having to compare it to MOP. Nice, but this one beats it hands down!!:tongue:

bensoelberg

This looks like bottled smoke. Made me think that you and Martin need to do a collaboration - he'll handle the cigar and ash, you make the smoke. That would be an amazing set.

Brooks803

Thanks Everyone! I'm super happy with how it came out myself. Almost like I planned it out or something :rolleyes:

I personally think the vast majority of your blanks would be much better shown with Closed ended pens!!!:wink:
I also saw your 'abalone' one and think it's nice enough on it's own without having to compare it to MOP. Nice, but this one beats it hands down!!:tongue:

Thanks Steven! I'll have to give the closed end a try. My only concern is where the drilling stops at the ends there will be an area that doesn't get any paint coverage. I wonder how drastic the look would be??? Well...now I know an upcoming project to tackle.

This looks like bottled smoke. Made me think that you and Martin need to do a collaboration - he'll handle the cigar and ash, you make the smoke. That would be an amazing set.

:wink:

mb007

The depth in your blanks is unreal! The thing about this one is that it's seemingly simple, yet mind-blowing at the same time. Absolutely fantastic.

D.Oliver

That's a sweet looking blank. There's just something about black and white. Those two colors together seem classy, like a tux.

joefyffe

Passed Away Aug 19, 2018
In Memoriam
everything skip said X 2 !!!

Top Bottom