Video of the making of an Aluminium anodised Jr Gent

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from BradG

BradG

Im not sure if ive posted this video on here before?
(dont think i have :rolleyes:. if im wrong i apologise)

Here is the making of an Aircraft grade aluminium Jr Gent, Anodised black to high gloss.

I made this for a work colleague in Hong Kong i visited last year, and thought a video would be nice to go along with it, so he could see how his writing instrument was made.

Click this link for the video :)
http://youtu.be/pR3q8zTrjKc

attachment.php

Attachments

• pen.JPG
    pen.JPG
    36.5 KB · Views: 323
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Jim15

Thank you Brad for posting the video. I love to watch you guys that know what you are doing. I'm envious of your knowledge, and your ability to make things that I can only dream of doing. Beautiful pen.

bobs pens 1

Enjoyed your video very much but you introduced me to someone I never heard of. Will have to get some of her CDs to listen to in the shop when turning.

Enya

BradG

Thank you Brad for posting the video. I love to watch you guys that know what you are doing. I'm envious of your knowledge, and your ability to make things that I can only dream of doing. Beautiful pen.

On the contuary Jim i cant make a wooden pen half as good as you so you have me there :cool:

I do a great ca finish on wood complete with authentic ridges and bumps, then i sandit all off again trying to get it smooth

Top Bottom