Victor casts one mean slab, people. You were warned.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Drstrangefart

Drstrangefart

318841_390466567680081_1125787899_n.jpg

309397_390466504346754_2134035865_n.jpg

So, after Victor unintentionally made the amazing blank I posted earlier, it didn't take much to convince him to make a few more slabs. This is one of the blanks he made after he caught the casting bug. I really can't wait until we get our hands on some legitimate PR and move out of the fiberglass resin. This stuff is just too tough to work with to be worth the effort at the end of the day. There were a good few bubbles that I just wasn't up to fighting with after spending all day fighting with a different one and still not getting a good result yesterday. There are some noticeable flaws that don't really show in the photo that are mostly from the fiberglass resin's nature. It doesn't take a finish too well, and it always has rifts in it. It's made great practice, especially as it was essentially free for me to play with it, but we need PR for sure. I think some will be added to the arsenal soon, just gotta go get it when the time comes.

Drstrangefart

Thanks! I will pass word along. Victor hadn't cast a blank before Saturday ever. I hope he gets plenty of feedback so I can keep getting him to go crazy pouring these things. Maybe do some for sale if they are up to quality standards.

Top Bottom